Inside Sales Representative
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
ATADATA is a rapidly-expanding Independent Software Vendor and we’re on the hunt for an experienced Sales Representative to help accelerate our continued growth. In this exciting and fast-paced role, you’ll contribute to our deep sales pipeline by prospecting existing accounts and working with new inbound enquiries.
Reporting to the SVP, Global Channels, this role is designed to fast-track you to an Account Executive position within 12-18 months. If you’re looking to advance your career in the fast-growing tech sales industry then ATADATA is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with the various partners to drive the leads that result in driving revenue
- Build relevant and targeted lists within existing partner accounts to deepen relationships and extend use of our technology
- Qualify prospects, as well as follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Set meetings with prospective clients, as well as coordinate additional follow-up activities
- Learn and advocate for ATADATA’s full suite of products and services
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop campaigns that accelerate our customer sales cycle
- Consistently and accurately record all sales activities in our CRM
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a closely related field
- 2+ years software sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Aptitude and passion for learning (this industry is constantly changing and you’ll need to keep up with emerging technologies and trends)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency
- Experience working with a complex CRM like Salesforce
- Experience working with system integrators
- Experience working with large global organizations
- Experience working in Cloud marketplace
Competitive base salary + commission, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, company-paid LTD/STD, 401K program, cell phone reimbursement, strong mentoring opportunity with experienced sales leadership
ATADATA is a company founded by seasoned technologists with a mission to simplify complexities in enterprise cloud and data center transformation through automation. With deep experience in enterprise transformation, the ATADATA team delivers a proven, purpose-built solution that allows IT professionals to solve common discovery and migration problems while delivering on the promise of truly seamless workload portability.
To apply, email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Senior Migration Solutions Architect
|ATADATA LLC in Peachtree Corners, GA is seeking an experienced Senior Migration Solutions Architect to assist our delivery partners and end-customers in deployment, adoption and optimization of the ATADATA portability suite.
Individuals will have the following duties and responsibilities:
This position does not supervise other personnel.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics) field of study and two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in a related position that provided the required skills and abilities.
Employer will accept 3- or 4- year degree.
Employer will accept a foreign degree.
Qualified applicants must have demonstrable experience, knowledge and proficiency with the following:
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with the stated academic level and job experience requirements, and ability to perform job duties.
· Job Site: 22 Technology Pkwy South, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
· No travel or telecommuting. This position requires 25% travel within the United States.
· Mail Resumes To: ATTN: HR, 22 Technology Pkwy South, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
· No calls or emails. EOE.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship