ATADATA’s rapid, single stage migration of live workloads is accomplished using the ATAmotion Migration Module. This module not only automates the migration of workloads over the wire but also auto-provisions, multi-tiered live workloads directly into virtual and cloud enabled environments, including ESX, ESXi, vCloud Director, and vCloud Air.
This is accomplished using an agentless installation platform using either a SaaS or on-premise deployment model. The flexible deployment allows your customer to install the platform inside or outside of client firewalls in both fully managed and self-service models depending on your requirements.
ATAmotion Capabilities for VVMware Hypervisors
- Auto-provision and auto-migrate to VMware ESX and ESXi versions 3X to 6X
- Migrate all VMware supported Linux versions & derivatives and Windows OS 2003 – 2012 R2
- Move multiple live workloads simultaneously,regardless of physical, virtual or cloud source
- Auto-network configuration as part of the migration
- Move VM guests directly between different versions of VMware, or to VMware cloud
ATAmotion Capabilities for Service Provider Private Clouds using vCloud Director
- All capabilities listed for Hypervisors with added API integration for vCloud Director for direct auto-provisioning into VMware private clouds
ATAmotion Capabilities for VMware’s public and hybrid cloud service, vCloud Air
- All capabilities listed for Hypervisors with added API integration for vCloud Air
- Auto-provision and migrate directly to vCloud Air’s public or privately networked environments such as Virtual Private Cloud and Dedicated Cloud.
ATAmotion Features for VMware:
- Agentless installation with no additional software pre-requisites
- Multi-threaded engine captures and clones the entire workload – the operating system, application stack, configuration, and associated database are all captured and cloned
- Live workload migration while the source is online – zero business disruption
- Single stage, source server to target server migration for speed and security
- Synchronization at the file and database layer
- Automated Microsoft supported Windows Server OS upgrades, including Windows 2003 to 2008
- Bandwidth throttling to avoid pipe saturation
- Industry fastest clone engine to VMware, vCloud Director, vCloud Air
- Live auto-migration of any given supported operating system, application stack, configuration, and associated database layer synchronization
- SaaS or on-premise deployment options, the platform can be deployed inside and outside of client firewalls in both fully managed and self-service models depending on client needs
These support features ensure that enterprise customers have granular control with the ability to maintain established security and compliance policies.
View a demo of ATAmotion’s automated migration for VMware:
Automated Live Workload Migration into VMware vCloud Air
Automated Live Workload Migration into VMware ESX
Other Products In the ATADATA Transformation Suite You May Be Interested In:
ATADATA Transformation Suite
Automated End-to-End Modular Solution for Enterprise IT & Cloud Transformation ATAvision | ATAmotion | ATAtransform | ATAmirror The ATADATA Transformation Suite is an omni-platform, self-contained IT & Cloud Transformation ecosystem for the enterprise. Created as a modular platform the suite can be used either as a seamless, end-to-end solution or modularly and integrated with your existing technology.
ATA = Any-to-Any
The root of our brand, “any-to-any” stands for the idea that we believe the existing constraints as defined by IT & cloud infrastructure can be eliminated with technology that enables true any-to-any portability of enterprise workloads between any physical, virtual and cloud platform.
Want To Learn More?
Interested in becoming a reseller partner?
Looking for a delivery or professional services partner? Have a question and want to learn more?
Nothing Beats A “Live” Demo of ATAmotion In Action.
A walk-through of the demo with members from our technical team is the best way to continue the conversation around how ATAmotion can enable the delivery of your IT transformation service offerings. You’ll get your questions answered throughout the demo, learn about the other modules in the ATADATA Transformation Suite, and find out more about pricing.