ATLANTA, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — ATADATA, a leading software developer of automated cloud migration solutions, announced today that it has become a Google Cloud Platform Technology Partner offering its transformation suite to the Google Cloud Platform enterprise ecosystem The ATADATA™ agentless automation solution allows for single-pane of glass onboarding through blueprinting existing IT infrastructure, planning enablement, and providing cost projections with the ATAvision™ Discovery Module. These outputs offer tight integration points with ATAmotion™ for seamless live migration to Google Compute Engine.
For a limited time ATADATA is offering free ATAmotion migration module licenses for qualifying Google Cloud Platform enterprise customers, or their service providers, who have a minimum of 50 servers/VMs to migrate to Google Compute Engine. For more information visit ATADATA Google Cloud Promotion
Google Cloud Platform enables enterprises to build, test and deploy applications on Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure. Google Compute Engine specifically delivers virtual machines running in Google’s innovative data centers and worldwide fiber network. Compute Engine’s tooling and workflow support enable scaling from single instances to global, load-balanced cloud computing
Charles Wright, ATADATA’s CEO and founder, commented, “We are excited to offer ATADATA products as a Google Cloud Platform Technology Partner to seamlessly support and offer a scalable migration solution to Google Compute Engine for our enterprise customers and service providers.”
The benefits of ATAmotion™ Migration Module include:
- SIMPLIFY MIGRATIONS between all physical, cloud or hypervisor targets: use a clean GUI for live workload migrations from any physical, virtual or cloud source
- SECURE, FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS: our agentless middleware solution deploys anywhere, without software pre-requisites or impacting your live source workloads.
- SINGLE STAGE MIGRATION: Data flows directly from the source server to a target server, guest, or instance, at benchmark data transfer speeds and auto provisions to public, and Virtual Private Cloud targets
The benefits of ATAvision™ Discovery Module include:
- SINGLE CONSOLE for discovery and migration capabilities listed above
- APPLICATION MAPPING for dependencies and server affinities across all servers on subnets
- CLOUD CAST functions to determine what your applications and infrastructure will cost in the cloud
- MIGRATION PLANNING integrated and enabled through predictive analytics during collection
- RAPID DEPLOYMENT reduces costs and shorten timelines by installing in minutes
For more information about ATADATA migration to Google Compute Engine, visit ATADATA
About ATADATA, LLC
ATADATA™ (http://www.atadata.com) is a company founded by seasoned technologists with a mission to simplify complexities in enterprise IT and cloud transformation through migration automation. ATADATA software enables partners to quickly, and cost-effectively deliver the benefits of their IT and cloud service offerings to enterprise customers. For more information, please visit ATADATA website: http://www.atadata.com/google
ATADATA™, ATAvision™, ATAmotion™, ATAtransform™, ATAmirror™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of ATADATA, LLC.
SOURCE ATADATA LLC