Automated Live Server Migrations to the Google Cloud Platform From Any Physical, Virtual or Cloud Source.
ATADATA’s rapid, single-stage migration of live workloads is accomplished through ATAmotion. It not only automates the migration of workloads over the wire, but also auto-provisions multi-tiered live workloads directly into the Google Cloud Platform environment.
The agentless architecture is managed through the ATADATA Console which installs entirely behind client firewalls, or via a hosted/SaaS deployment - depending on client requirements.
ATAmotion Capabilities for Google Cloud Platform:
- Automatically provision a server instance within GCP
- Convert paravirtual vm's to HVM
ATAvision Capabilities for Google Cloud Platform:
- Visibility across all on-premises physical & virtual infrastructures & alternative clouds
- Complete GCP environment visibility
- Right size recommendations for GCP instance provisioning
- Projected GCP costs for current state & recommended infrastructure
- Compare costs against other vendors